LOADRITE TRADE SCALE INTEGRATED BIN LIFTER WEIGHING SYSTEM
Updated: Mar 18, 2019
The Loadrite Trade Scale front lift weighing system is based on Trimble LOADRITE E2750 front lift scale system with load cells that are integrated into the bin lifting tyne assembly.
The Trade Scale System is a dynamic bin weighing system which weighs the contents of each full bin when lifting up and a second time when lowering the empty bin. The difference between the full and empty bin weight is the net weight of the bin’s contents.
The system utilises a Position Sensor to monitor the position of the lifting arms and fork angles and this same sensor initiates the weight measurement process.
The Trimble® LOADRITE® E2750 weighing system gives you the information to increase efficiency and maximize your profits. Track the weight of each bin so you can provide accurate weights to your customers for environmental reporting and help reduce their carbon footprint by increasing their recycling rate. The E2750 is easy to use and integrates into your onboard computers. Accurate to within +/- 2% margin of error, the system provides essential information to improve the operations of your business.
• Long and short total: per load, day, week or month
• Individual bin weights with time and date
• Auto add mode: automatically adds each bin to the total weight
• Customizable numeric fields for details such as: customer I.D., number, bin size and similar.
• Data Analysis and Self-Diagnostics
• Simple integration to customer’s onboard computers/MDTs